For startups, a easy to use online accounting system, business plan template, budget and price calculator for your products and services plus more. For growing businesses, employment "Letter Of Engagement" and other document to minimise business risk in your business.
Your Business Toolkit is online and live, so if you need assistance or advice, the AHBC can access your files as you are working on them. You can also share your files with your accountant, business partner and others. Avoid multiple revision documents, now work from your master documents.
AHBC members can freely create their online folder of Business Tools any time and for each of their businesses. Non members can also create an online folder of Business Tools for only $75. An email will be sent to you soon after creating your folder of online Business Tools along with payment details for non members.
Create Your Shared Folder of Business Tools Here
Main Documents Supplied:
- Cashbook Accounting System - Simple accounting system for business. This spreadsheet allows you to enter your business bank transaction to generate a "Profit and Loss" and "Cash Flow". The spreadsheet also calculates your GST balance. Idea for smaller business that don't need a full account system.
- Loan Amortisation Schedule - Helps you to calculate and optimise your bank loans.
- Price Calculator - Calculates the price tag for goods or hourly service rates. This spreadsheet takes into account your business overheads (The hidden Cost of doing business), production waste and profit margins.
- Letter Of Engagement – Suitable for full-time and part-time new employees. [EASY]
- Business Plan - This template provides an overview of what's in a business plan and how it helps you and your business. The template includes most questions that you expect to consider when starting or reviewing an existing business. The Business Plan is also bank friendly particularly when combined with the Budget, Action Plan and Cashflow spreadsheet as outlined below.
- Budget, Action Plan and Cashflow - One spreadsheet with it all. Ideal for any business that is seeking to grow and expand. Should be used in conjunction with the Business Plan above.
- Understanding Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - Looking for some simple tips to increase your online engagement and business transactions. This 3 page document provides a sound insight to SEO in your business.
- Accepting Credit Cards Online, In-Store or Anywhere - What can you use to process credit and debit card transaction (Mastercard & Visa). This document covers the 3 most common systems. Point Of Sale, Mobile and Online systems either through a bank or other providers such as PayPal. Suitable for first time business owners and local market businesses.
- NDA or Non Disclosure Agreement - A bilateral agreement between you and others for those times that you need to share information around your intellectual ideas or property. Ideal for new business ideas or products that you may wish to protect with a trademark or patent.
- MOU or Memorandum Of Understanding - This MOU sets outs the terms and understanding between various individuals and/or businesses.
- DOA or Deed of Assignment - Transferring the ownership of intellectual property normally requires a Deed Of Assignment to protect the seller and buyers interest.