|Creating your booking online|
Combined this with any catering needs and now you can focus on what counts. A highly productive meeting whereby your guest are informed and ready to go.
Step 1 - Go to www.adelaidehillsbc.com.au web site and select menu option "Spaces"
Step 2 - Select a space to host your meeting
Step 3 - Complete the online booking form.
- Enter your email address, phone number and a name for your booking. The booking name will appear on the AHBC room status display and booking calendars.
- Specify your meeting time and duration.
- Select any catering needs
|Meeting Builder Form|
Meeting Builder has four main sections.
- Subject - Your guest will see the subject as the email's subject line.
- Introduction Line - This is the first line that appears in the email. Eg. Hello Team, This Thursday we have our Production Meeting.....
- Agenda - This should contain a list of items you wish to cover during the meeting.
- List of Email - enter the email addresses of your guests.
Complete and Submit
- Now complete the remaining questions to book your space and process your invites.
Within a minute or two the following happens.
|Email to guest|
- Your booking appears on the AHBC booking calendar to confirm your booking is secured.
- You receive an email containing a PDF agenda, confirmation of your booking and any catering ordered. In addition, you will receive your access code to unlock the hired space.
- Your guest receive an invite email with the PDF agenda document attached. The agenda include other helpful information to locate the venue and your contact information.
- You and your guest receive an electronic calendar appointment.
- Catering is ordered ready for your meeting.
|Sample PDF of Agenda|